We regularly run classes and workshops on behalf of corporates, libraries, local councils, schools, retail outlets, galleries and more than we could mention here.
WHAT WE DO
We work with you to choose a workshop style appropriate to your audience, across disciplines including origami, paper sculpture and paper making. We can deliver ready-to-go classes and material for any age group and any size audience.
Our clients have used our services in many different ways and we’re always open to discussing something new – here are some examples of work we’ve done in the past:
- For art galleries, we tailor specific classes in-line with upcoming exhibitions. We have done this for galleries including NGV, Ian Potter and Linden New Art.
- For corporates, we help with team-building exercises. Our professional facilitators use craft to break down barriers, as participants work collaboratively and learn a new skill.
- For local councils, we run engaging workshops (paper making is very popular) at public events.
- For retail, we work at VIP events or major launches to engage customers and provide great onsite experiences that drive social marketing.
- For libraries, we provide a range of workshops for school holiday programs.
- For schools, we work across age groups to teach specific skills or provide workshops that reinforce both curriculum and cultural events.